You have no items in your shopping cart.
· Pre-heat the oven to 175˚C.
· Pour the oats in a mixing bowl. In a smaller bowl mix the oil, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and salt.
· Add the mixture to the oats and mix well. Then add the apple sauce and mix again.
· Line 2 baking trays with grease-proof paper and spread the mixture evenly. Bake the oat mixture for 15 minutes.
· Meanwhile roughly cut the dates and the apple into pieces. When the 15 minutes are done take the trays out of the oven and add the chopped up apple, the pecan haves and pumpkin seeds and mix with the oats. Try not to break to many of the oat chunks into small pieces.
· Pop the trays back in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
· Lastly add the dates, stir the granola again and bake the mixture for another 5 minutes just until the dates start caramelizing.
· When the granola is done leave it out to cool and then enjoy with your favourite plant-based milk.