You have no items in your shopping cart.
· Preheat the oven to 180°C, grease a baking sheet. Put the butter into a bowl.
· With an electric mixer cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the peanut butter then beat in the egg.
· Sift in the flour, cinnamon over the peanut butter mixture and stir to blend. Stir in the granola. Tate the mixture to see if it needs more sugar.
· Drop rounded spoonful’s of the batter onto a prepared tin, about 2.5cm apart. Press gently with the back of a spoon.
· Bake for about 15 minutes until lightly coloured. Allow to cool.