You have no items in your shopping cart.
• 260g jumbo gluten free oats (can use oat flakes)
• 320g MLB Ancient Grains Granola
• 45g milled flaxseed (can use milled linseed)
• 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
• 1 teaspoon of Himalayan pink salt
• 2 tablespoons of honey
• 500ml water
• Coconut oil
Stir all of the above ingredients into a big bowl.
Oil a loaf pan
Then, whisk up the following wet ingredients in a small bowl:
2 Tablespoons maple syrup (use the real stuff)
¼ olive oil
2 ½ cups water
Pour the wet into the dry and use your hands to bring the “dough” together into one even mass. Pour or scoop the batter into the prepared pan. Cover the pan with a sheet of parchment and refrigerate over night.
The next day, preheat an oven to 400 degrees.
Bake the loaf for about one hour plus (maybe closer to one hour 15 minutes). Remove the loaf from the pan and let it cool for AT LEAST TWO HOURS. Slice/toast/top/eat!